4.29.2009

I picture him everywhere.

a band that belongs to the world but fans believe that the music is for them alone.

Ce que j'aime dans On Love, In Sadness, c'est l'urgence.

A propos de Re: stacks (Bon Iver):
- this song makes me ache... seriously
- Utterly devastating.
- cannot do anything else when this song is playing
- I love this song in a possessive irrational way, it breaks and makes my heart over and over
- Quite simply incredible. One of those songs that comes around every now and then that makes you stop what you are doing, no matter what it is.
DAMN IT! I was thinking about "Passing Afternoon" by Iron & Wine ...

So about her* :
- I feel like pulling my heart out of my chest when I hear this song
- Draws tears from my eyes.
- On infinite repeat.

I don't remember where I read this but "the last song of an album is supposed to make you cry".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire