12.22.2009

You said I was great

little prince,

it is dark and pictures are flashing on the big, glossy screen in front of us and i pretend i know what’s going on in the movie and i pretend i’m not wondering what you’re thinking and i pretend i’m not begging for your elbow to do that annoying thing where it takes all of the armrest and leaves none for me. i’m pretending i don’t want to be one of those people who sits in movie theatres just kissing and i’m pretending i don’t want you to do the cheesy thing where you yawn and put your arm around me.

i call you pretentious, but i’m a little hypocrite. can you do that yawning thing now please?


if you are reading this: you are loved. you are lovely and you are loved.

end. of. story.


I don’t want to freak you out, but I love you more than anyone or anything. I used to think I was shy, but I think I’m just not used to anyone as wonderful as you yet.

you,

when i was sipping your french vanilla coffee, i couldn’t help but think that my lips were touching the same spot yours did.

— me

YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT IT IS DECEMBER, 22TH AND YOU DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH NOTHING THIS YEAR.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire